10/06/2009

This evening...

this evening as I sit here with my glass of wine, on my computer I think to myself, how can people honestly say some of the things that they say, do they just randomly type and then hit enter with out using their brains?

It would appear so, I know one too many people who, from what I can tell use their computer like they would use their brains, just spouting nonsense, their internal editor broken (for those of you who know me know I don't have an editor). That said I do know what not to say when, unless of course intoxicated...but how often does that happen?

I think that people need to learn to shut their mouths before they think.

P.S. I think that this wine is amazing, and people are not.

Good night readers, until tomorrow. Cú Chulainn

No comments:

Post a Comment