10/05/2009

Parking, learn it or get off the lot..

today, funny enough as I sit in the parking lot here at work I think to myself, why, oh why is that persons car not keyed?

How many of us have seen it? Cars parked like assholes, the jerk with an SUV parked with his/her front bumper well over the line, or too far out from the invisible line that your vehicles back bumper should be parallel to. We have all see it, and we have all wanted to key the little fuckers car, just so that he knows he parked like a knob.

every day i come home to my lovely neighbor parked like a dick, his back tires always on my side of the line, or too close to the line, so when i park in the lines neither me or my wife can get out of the vehicle(she sits in the back with the baby). I kindly (Hah, i know) posted a note on his windshield asking him to park between the lines better, because i cannot get out of my vehicle, he kindly ignored it, and continued to park like a shit, until one day i had had enough, i parked so close to his vehicle i had to get out my passenger door. This continues to happen, and i have been his lot neighbor for the last 6ish months.

My biggest beef with the parking situation we have all encountered is the person in the handicapped space (gasp!, get over it). just because you have a handicapped tag in your windshield does not mean you park like a fucktard, yes, i understand that you may have a disability, but if your disability is so crippling that you cannot park somewhat straight in the line, you should have your license revoked, and i stand by that.

Please please, learn to park, if you have a hard time parking, take the drivers course again, good god, learn.

Cú Chulainn

No comments:

Post a Comment